Be the main attraction on the bodacious Mini Swell. This wildly popular e-mini bike catches eyes all day long and cruises like a mini motorcycle with a low center of gravity, wide comfy seat, small 20-inch alloy double wall wheels and huge 4-inch tires for an ultra-comfortable ride. Super stable, powerful and tons of fun, Mini Swell delivers 500 watts per 48 volt ride assist and throttle to haul your surfboard to the break at speed. Cut your own path and truly enjoy the ride on Mini Swell. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Maximum speed of 20 mph; maximum distance of 40 miles
- Durable steel frame for a more forgiving ride
- Front suspension fork to smooth out the road
- Shimano Tourney 6-Speed drive train for smooth shifting
- Alloy disc brakes for the ultimate stopping power in all conditions
- Comes 85% assembled for quick and easy setup
- Size: L / 20 Fits 5`6″-6`2″
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.