When speed and portability are key, consider the Hang 5. With ever-increasing traffic and parking at a premium, Hurley’s Hang 5 electric scooter offers a stealthy way to zip through gridlock to get you where you’re going quickly. Ultra-portable, Hurley e-scooters feature a foldable design to fit your scooter beneath a desk, under a subway seat, or easily in the trunk of a smart car. Hang 5 offers a powerful 500 watt motor to reach speeds up to 15 mph, the 36V-6A lithium battery has a 15 mile range (or 2.5 hours of riding per charge), and the dual electronic and disc brake provides serious stopping power in all conditions. Designed with a surf-inspired wooden deck, scoot to work or class on Hang 5 in signature Hurley style.
- Powered with 36V-6A (30 cells, 2000 mA) 18650 lithium battery with included 42V-1.5A charger
- Powerful 500 watt motor reaches a maximum speed of 15 mph
- Maximum weight capacity of 264 pounds to ensure safe riding
- Maximum distance of 15 miles or 2.5 hours of riding per charge
- For full battery capacity, charge for 5 hours
- Dual electronic and disc brake for the ultimate stopping power
- Foldable design for easy stowing and carrying
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.