The Big Swell is a big deal. This limited edition e-mini bike from Hurley can rip on the beach, in the snow, and out on the open road. Hurley’s powerhouse e-mini bike brings a whopping 1000 watts and 48 volt ride assist and throttle to the party. The 20-inch wheels and huge 4-inch tires offer a super stable, ultra-comfortable ride. This show-stopping machine with chrome smoke finish delivers serious power to go the distance—fast—while being completely loaded. Pack it all up on the rear rack and motor for 60 miles per charge at speeds up to 28 mph. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified; the gold standard in bicycle safety.
- Powered with 1000 watt motor and 48 volt battery ride assist and throttle for ripping down the road with all your gear
- Maximum speed of 28 mph; maximum distance of 60 miles per charge
- Ride Class 2 or 3 (programmable); large LCD monitor; front and rear lights
- Front suspension fork and huge 4-inch tires to smooth out the road
- Shimano 8-speed drive train for easy shifting
- Rust free alloy components and stainless steel spokes
- Comes 98% assembled; out of the box and ready to ride in just 10 minutes
- Size: L / 21 Fits 5`6″-6`2″
Your new Hurley Bike will arrive at your door 85% assembled out of the box. What does this mean? You can still put a little sweat equity into building your new ride, but you don’t have to start from scratch. Each bike comes with clear directions, but assembly will vary based on your experience. For the skilled bike mechanic, you may be riding your new bike in as soon as 30 minutes or less. For everyone else, plan for about an hour before pedaling away on your new ride. If you don’t have the time or the confidence to build your own bike, please take your Hurley to a local bike shop to build it for you. Hurley Bikes cannot be held responsible for any damage caused by improper assembly.
There are no reviews yet.